Physician Job Opportunities by SpecialtyPage 1 of 1
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Specialty: Rheumatology
Join the well-established and growing IU Health Rheumatology group in Indianapolis, IN! We are seeking an outstanding clinical Rheumatologist for the Academic Health Center at IU Health.
As one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patients with leading-edge medicine and treatment options. IU Health Physicians exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-Time or Part-Time Days (M-F)
- Call: Hospital coverage 6-8 weeks/year (second call with an IU Rheumatology Fellow taking first call)
- 95% Outpatient, Specialty Rheumatology clinics
- Inpatient consultant coverage with IU Fellows 6-8 weeks/year
- 7-10 patient visits per session
- Participate in IU Rheumatology Division educational conferences, work with learners, opportunities for research
- Must be BC/BE
- Open to current fellows and practicing physicians
- We offer a compensation model with the first two years guaranteed and comprehensive benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.