Physician Job Opportunities by SpecialtyPage 1 of 1
Location: Carmel, IN - Specialty: Internal Medicine, General
Indiana University Health Physicians is seeking a BC Internal Medicine physician to join our Concierge Care practice in Carmel, IN. This is an extremely patient-centered primary care practice providing highly personalized, timely and profession care. If you are looking for a practice that has time with patients at its core, this position is something to consider! The opportunity offers:
- Time to form deep relationships with patients
- Collaboration with patients and specialists to optimize care
- Flexibility to better meet patient needs while maintaining work/life balance
- Satisfaction of providing a high level of service that is very patient-centered
IU Health's exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best and is the #1 healthcare system in Indiana. We are the state's largest and most comprehensive healthcare system. Our primary care providers have access to nearly all specialists providing a strong referral network.
IU Health partners with Indiana University School of Medicine, the nation's largest medical school which allows us the ability to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment to patients.
- Full Time 100% Outpatient
- Ages: Adult population
- Provide extensive annual physicals and develop a customized in-depth care plan for each patient
- IU Health Executive Health
- Address: 11590 North Meridian, Suite 410, Carmel, IN 46032
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs. practicing experience required
- BC Internal Medicine required
- Ability to acquire Indiana license
- We offer a strong compensation model with a comprehensive benefits package including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.