submit your CV directly:
Supplemental Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Locations available across the state) - Primary Care
IU Health Business Solutions has a Supplemental opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their department which serves in various locations across the state of Indiana.
- Days, Monday - Friday
- Flexibile schedule required; must have availability to drive up to 1 hour certain days
- Highly autonomous role with support
- Will consider new graduates with strong clinical experience and/or primary care RN background
- No Call
- 100% Outpatient
- Annual physicals to meet a variety of needs: routine annual exam, well-women’s/well-men’s, follow up, school, sports, etc.
- Occupational Health Responsibilities
- Health promotion, disease prevention, general patient education, immunizations, and other primary care duties.
- Procedures performed:
- Simple sutures
- Skin tag removal
- Wart destruction
- Skin lesion biopsy and possibly joint injections
- I&D of abscesses
Competitive compensation and benefits (PTO, 401K, etc.)
IU Health Business Solutions is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Business Solutions is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions.