submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
Med / Peds
Primary Care Salaried non-RVU
Indiana University Health Business Solutions has a part-time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to join their dynamic practice on the north side of Indianapolis.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Flexible part-time weekday schedule allows plenty of time to spend with each patient
- Reponsibilities include providing primary care, urgent care, and other minor injury care for Washington Township school district's employees and their dependents only
- The selected candidate will not have to build his/her own patient panel and will be paid a fixed hourly rate regardless of patient volume
- Selected candidate can have a leadership role within the office (shape the culture, rounding, team retreats, etc.)
- Great work/life balance (i.e. no cal, short shifts, etc)
- No insurance billing and no auditing
- Access to IU Health's top-ranked specialists and close proximity to IU Health North Hospital
- EMR: Cerner
- Comprehensive benefits package
- More details on Business Solutions can be found: here
- Practice address: 8401 Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240
For more details, email Jeff Bradley, physician recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 14th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- "Best Places to Live in America" according to Money in 2017 included Fishers, IN at number one, Carmel at number 16, Avon at number 17 and Greenwood at number 22.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati
IU Health Business Solutions is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Business Solutions is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions.