submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
IU Health Arnett Physicians- Neurologist (Arnett Hospital)
Indiana University Health Arnett Physicians has an employment opportunity for a 2021 or 2022 Neurologist to join their collegial group at IU Health Arnett Hospital in the community of Lafayette, Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Employed with Indiana University Arnett
- Serving greater Tippecanoe county, over a 500K patient draw base
- Minimal call, expected call volume, nights; 0 - 5 calls and weekends 5-10 patients in hospital
- 10% inpatient / 90% outpatient, 100% Clinical
- Primary office is located in central Lafayette
- Outreach offices available, IU Health White & IU Health White/Monticello
- Expected patient volume in office, 80/week
- Practice includes: Strong support from staff and no worry about administrative paperwork
- Subspecialty interests welcome
- Balanced work and personal life
- Team culture is very collegial and friendly
- Sign on bonus, competitive compensation package with benefits, including 6 weeks time off, initial moving allowance, retirement plan, etc.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Home to Purdue University, offering diversity, sports, arts, lectures, etc...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett’s long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana’s largest health care organization. Award winning and nationally recognized, IU Health is the most comprehensive and top-ranked health care system in Indiana, including 16 hospitals, over 200 clinics and treating one in three Indiana residents.
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett’s administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.