submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - PM&R Medical Director (Bloomington Hospital)
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is seeking a PM&R Medical Director to join their growing and collaborative team in Bloomington, IN.
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Limited weekend and nighttime call schedule
- Opportunity to work with hospitalists and acute care
- EMG opportunities available within the hospital
- Small inpatient rehab unit that prides itself on excellent teamwork
- Key responsibilities: Perform 30 day discharge, inpatient care
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Inpatient, TBI or Stroke fellowship required
- Interested in current fellows and practicing physicians
- No managerial responsibilities
Bloomington, Indiana is a progressive college town with the perfect blend of charm and culture. A community that prides itself not only on education and diversity, Bloomington has a robust arts and cultural scene including an officially designated cultural arts district (BEAD).
Residents of Bloomington enjoy not only energetic college town amenities but peaceful lakes and outdoor adventure.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Vibrant downtown:arts, theaters, museums and concerts
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, award winning wineries, shopping and unique dining
- Home to Indiana's only National Forest and Lake Monroe
- Collegiate sports, boating, hiking, golfing, fishing and skiing
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis, 90 minutes to Louisville and easy access to Cincinnati and Chicago
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is a not-for-profit organization and has a patient base of 413,000 in 10 counties (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, and Owen). IU Health Bloomington Hospital offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is one of the Magnet®-designated IU Health facilities, including Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health University Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital, and IU Health West Hospital.
Our Mission ~
To improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
Our Values ~
- Trust: "We can count on each other."
- Excellence: "We do our best at all times and look for ways to do even better."
- Accountability: "We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes and mistakes."
- Mutual Respect: "We treat everyone with respect and compassion."
Our Promise ~
IU Health Bloomington Hospital enhances health by advancing the art and science of medicine through the use of new technologies, procedures and care.