submit your CV directly:
Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (317) 963-2485
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Supplemental CRNA (Bedford Hospital)
Are you a CRNA looking for supplemental work? Join our collaborative team in Bedford, IN! We are seeking an experienced CRNA with a desire to practice in a small operating room alongside board certified surgeons.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Supplemental (PRN)
- Days (Monday-Friday)
- 90% Outpatient
- Patient population: Mostly adults, few peds
- Working independently, under the supervision of an anesthesiologist or Surgeon.
- Prepares patients for anesthesia, administers anesthesia, monitors patients closely during surgery, and monitors patients' progress after surgery.
- CRNA may also be called upon to help relieve pain in intensive care units and Med-Surg units.
- After surgery, the CRNA oversees the patient's post-procedural recovery.
- CRNA may also provide emotional support to patients and their families, and patient care services relative to the overall welfare of patients and major agents of direct patient care.
- Master's Degree Required
- Experiece required
- Must be team oriented and take initiative
- We offer a strong compensation model
Bedford, Indiana is a beautiful small town nestled in the hills of Southern Indiana. Filled with an abundance of recreational activities, residents of Bedford also enjoy the attractions of several nearby big cities!
- Enjoy camping and hiking at State Parks, as well as golfing and community festivals
- Nearby Lake Monroe (Indiana’s largest inland body of water) provides boating, swimming, fishing and more!
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Popular attractions include Blue Spring Caverns & Spring Mill State Park
- Low cost of living paired with excellent schooling
- Dynamic amenities are minutes from Bloomington, IN – home to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Just over an hour to both Indianapolis and Louisville
- Scenic country side with wildlife views at every turn
- Friend to the athlete with a 19-mile trail, multiple 5K races, annual Limestone Capital Half Marathon, and family friendly parks
- Small town feel with a variety of restaurants, boutiques, and shopping centers
- Known as the Limestone Capital of the world
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital is a modern, JCAHO approved rural health care facility which offers up-to-date technology and medical practices. IU Health Bedford Hospital operates as a critical access hospital with inpatient, outpatient and ambulatory care services and 24-hour emergency room and EMS services. Our dedicated specialties continue the Indiana University Health standard of excellence.
IU Health Bedford Hospital employs the physician group practice, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians, which is a multi-specialty practice providing medical services in internal medicine, family practice, general surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics. Nurse practitioners in adult and pediatric primary care have been added to expand medical care.
Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital's mission is to improve the health of our patients and community by providing high quality, compassionate, customer focused healthcare services, and to support the education and research initiatives of the Indiana University Health System.
We will provide assurance to our patients and community that their needs are met within our organization’s resources, and will be their provider of choice, or serve as navigator to access the broader resources of the IU Health regional and statewide network.