submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
Med / Peds
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Primary Care (Bedford Practice)
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians has a FT opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their practice located in Bedford, IN (~20 minutes south of the Big Ten college town of Bloomington, IN).
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full Time
- 80% Outpatient / 20% Inpatient
- Responsibilities include: Full-range of primary care services, including pediatric patients
- Procedures include: Laceration repair, minor dermatology procedures, punch biopsies, etc.
- Strong long-term guaranteed salary with quality and production bonus opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with benefits (PTO, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, opportunity for stipends, etc.)
- Practice Address: 2900 W 16th St Bedford, IN 47421
- It is connected to IU Health Bedford Hospital
Bedford, Indiana is a beautiful small town nestled in the hills of Southern Indiana. Filled with an abundance of recreational activities, residents of Bedford also enjoy the attractions of several nearby big cities!
- Enjoy camping and hiking at State Parks, as well as golfing and community festivals
- Nearby Lake Monroe (Indiana’s largest inland body of water) provides boating, swimming, fishing and more!
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Popular attractions include Blue Spring Caverns & Spring Mill State Park
- Low cost of living paired with excellent schooling
- Dynamic amenities are minutes from Bloomington, IN – home to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Just over an hour to both Indianapolis and Louisville
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital is a modern, JCAHO approved rural health care facility which offers up-to-date technology and medical practices. IU Health Bedford Hospital operates as a critical access hospital with inpatient, outpatient and ambulatory care services and 24-hour emergency room and EMS services. Our dedicated specialties continue the Indiana University Health standard of excellence.
IU Health Bedford Hospital employs the physician group practice, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians, which is a multi-specialty practice providing medical services in internal medicine, family practice, general surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics. Nurse practitioners in adult and pediatric primary care have been added to expand medical care.
Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital's mission is to improve the health of our patients and community by providing high quality, compassionate, customer focused healthcare services, and to support the education and research initiatives of the Indiana University Health System.
We will provide assurance to our patients and community that their needs are met within our organization’s resources, and will be their provider of choice, or serve as navigator to access the broader resources of the IU Health regional and statewide network.