submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Primary Care (Bedford Practice)
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians has a FT opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their practice located in Bedford, IN (~20 minutes of the Big Ten college town of Bloomington, IN.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full Time
- 100% outpatient
- Responsibilities include: Full-range of primary care services, including pediatric patients
- Procedures include: Laceration repair, minor dermatology procedures, punch biopsies, etc.
- Strong long-term guaranteed salary with quality and production bonus opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with benefits (PTO, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, opportunity for stipends, etc.)
Bedford, Indiana is a beautiful small town nestled in the hills of Southern Indiana. Filled with an abundance of recreational activities, residents of Bedford also enjoy the attractions of several nearby big cities!
- Enjoy camping and hiking at State Parks, as well as golfing and community festivals
- Nearby Lake Monroe (Indiana’s largest inland body of water) provides boating, swimming, fishing and more!
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Popular attractions include Blue Spring Caverns & Spring Mill State Park
- Low cost of living paired with excellent schooling
- Dynamic amenities are minutes from Bloomington, IN – home to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Just over an hour to both Indianapolis and Louisville