submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Pediatrician (Riley Physicians)
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians has an employment opportunity for a general Pediatrician to join our Riley Pediatric group in Bedford, IN (20 miles from Big Ten college town Bloomington). Bedford is a family orientated community located within 1.5 hours of Indianapolis and Louisville.
IU Health partners with IU School of Medicine, one of the nation’s largest medical schools. So, we are able to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment options to our patients.
IU Health’s exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation’s best healthcare systems and the #1 ranked system in Indiana.
- Full Time
- Traditional outpatient medicine
- Procedures performed: Circumcisions, laceration repairs
- Join an experienced group of healthcare providers in an office with 4 physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners
- Support from four other preeminent Riley Physicians pediatric offices in the south central region of Indiana (3 offices in Bloomington, Martinsville, and Bedford)
- If desired, enjoy an affiliation as a clinical instructor in pediatrics with Indiana University School of Medicine
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Residents, fellows, and practicing physicians are invited to apply
- Current MD/DO medical license
- Indiana license or willingness to obtain
- This position is open to J1 candidates
- IU Health offers a strong compensation model with benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, 6 weeks PTO, CME, relocation assistance, occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage, and more
For additonal details, contact IU Health recruiter Jeff at: 317-963-3948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bedford, Indiana is a beautiful small town nestled in the hills of Southern Indiana. Filled with an abundance of recreational activities, residents of Bedford also enjoy the attractions of several nearby big cities!
- Enjoy camping and hiking at State Parks, as well as golfing and community festivals
- Nearby Lake Monroe (Indiana’s largest inland body of water) provides boating, swimming, fishing and more!
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Popular attractions include Blue Spring Caverns & Spring Mill State Park
- Low cost of living paired with excellent schooling
- Dynamic amenities are minutes from Bloomington, IN – home to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Just over an hour to both Indianapolis and Louisville
- Scenic country side with wildlife views at every turn
- Friend to the athlete with a 19-mile trail, multiple 5K races, annual Limestone Capital Half Marathon, and family friendly parks
- Small town feel with a variety of restaurants, boutiques, and shopping centers
- Known as the Limestone Capital of the world
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group based in Bloomington, Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. And, our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates six practices within the region, located in Bloomington, Ellettsville, French Lick, Gosport, Nashville and Spencer.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital is a modern, JCAHO approved rural health care facility which offers up-to-date technology and medical practices. IU Health Bedford Hospital operates as a critical access hospital with inpatient, outpatient and ambulatory care services and 24-hour emergency room and EMS services. Our dedicated specialties continue the Indiana University Health standard of excellence.
IU Health Bedford Hospital employs the physician group practice, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians, which is a multi-specialty practice providing medical services in internal medicine, family practice, general surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics. Nurse practitioners in adult and pediatric primary care have been added to expand medical care.
Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital's mission is to improve the health of our patients and community by providing high quality, compassionate, customer focused healthcare services, and to support the education and research initiatives of the Indiana University Health System.
We will provide assurance to our patients and community that their needs are met within our organization’s resources, and will be their provider of choice, or serve as navigator to access the broader resources of the IU Health regional and statewide network.