submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Primary Care (Bedford Hospital)
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians are actively recruting an Advanced Practice Provider (Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant) for our Primary Care office in Bedford, IN. It is a great opportunity to work in a close knit community and be employed by the second largest physician group within IU Health. IU Health is the largest most comprehensive health care system in the state of Indiana. This is a multi-specialty medical practice in the friendly community of Bedford, IN and offers close proximity to Bloomington, IN and Louisville, KY.
- Mon-Fri 8 hour days
- Large multi-specialty medical practice with physicians and advanced practice providers
- Comprehensive benefit package including PTO, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid malpractice insurance, 401K with an employee match, etc
- Shared limited call with after hours call screening service
- Located in IU Health Bedford Hospital
Take advantage of this unique oppportunity to join a busy, established and well respected primary care office in Bedford!
Bedford, Indiana is a beautiful small town nestled in the hills of Southern Indiana. Filled with an abundance of recreational activities, residents of Bedford also enjoy the attractions of several nearby big cities!
- Enjoy camping and hiking at State Parks, as well as golfing and community festivals
- Nearby Lake Monroe (Indiana’s largest inland body of water) provides boating, swimming, fishing and more!
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Popular attractions include Blue Spring Caverns & Spring Mill State Park
- Low cost of living paired with excellent schooling
- Dynamic amenities are minutes from Bloomington, IN – home to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Just over an hour to both Indianapolis and Louisville
- Scenic country side with wildlife views at every turn
- Friend to the athlete with a 19-mile trail, multiple 5K races, annual Limestone Capital Half Marathon, and family friendly parks
- Small town feel with a variety of restaurants, boutiques, and shopping centers
- Known as the Limestone Capital of the world
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.