submit your CV directly:
Physician and Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (317) 962-4560
Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
Monroe County Community School Corporation
Hoosiers by Choice
Livability Profile - Bloomington
Best Places to Live - Bloomington
Southern Indiana Amenities
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Nephrology Nurse Practitioner (Landmark Primary Care)
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians, which is part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare systems in the state, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join the collegial and dedicated team of nephrology providers at the Landmark Primary Care in beautiful Bloomington, Indiana.
- Full-time clinical position
- Work/life balance supported by standard weekly outpatient schedule
- Manage patient concerns, prescribe, order tests, medical documentation, billing/coding, NO procedural requirements
- Only considering advanced practice providers with a minimum of 1-2 years practicing in midlevel role
- Successful candidate will have an understanding of nephrology, as demonstrated in previous APP experience
- Completion of AGNP & FNP programs only
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, great customer skills, and ability to process feedback constructively
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Bloomington, Indiana is a progressive college town with the perfect blend of charm and culture. A community that prides itself not only on education and diversity, Bloomington has a robust arts and cultural scene including an officially designated cultural arts district (BEAD).
Residents of Bloomington enjoy the city's dynamic energy, spectacular scenery, outdoor adventure, and world-class educational opportunities.
- Named to Liveability's 2020 list of the Top 100 Best Places to Live and amongst Wallethub's 2020 Best Small Cities in America
- Vibrant downtown: arts, theaters, museums, and a thriving music scene
- Close proximity to top-ranked Indianapolis International Airport, voted "Best Airport in North America" nine consecutive years
- Home of Big Ten conference member Indiana University, as well as highly-rated public and private schools
- Host of annual music festivals, art fairs, and fall festivals
- Lively nightlife, award-winning wineries and distilleries, shopping, and unique dining (including global cuisine)
- Home to Indiana's only national forest, the largest state park in Indiana (Brown County State Park) and Lake Monroe
- Active lifestyle, including collegiate sports, an urban biking trail, camping, caverns, boating, hiking, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, and skiing
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis, 90 minutes to Louisville, and easy access to Cincinnati and Chicago
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 23 years in a row, including 3 adult specialties in the top 50, 5 specialties rated as high performing, and six procedures rated as high performing
- Indiana University Health's Academic Health Center in Indianapolis is U.S. News & World Report's top-ranked hospital in Indiana
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 200 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.