submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
Internal Medicine, General
Med / Peds
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Outpatient Primary Care (Morgan Hospital)
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians has an employment opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join their collegial team in Martinsville, IN - just 20 minutes from Big Ten college town Bloomington and 30 minutes to Indianapolis!
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Ful Time
- 100% Outpatient
- Procedures include: punch biopsies, mole removals, etc.
- Strong income guarantee with full benefits package
- Potential sign on bonus and WRVU production incentives
- Practice location: IU Health Morgan (2209 John Wooden Dr, Martinsville, IN 46151)
Martinsville, Indiana is a community just outside of Indianapolis and Bloomington which provides residents with a multitude of family-friendly amenities.
- Home to numerous restaurants and retail shopping situated in a historic downtown
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Enjoy Morgan Monroe State Forest, Hoosier National Forest and White River Valley
- Quick access to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University, in Bloomington IN
- Minutes to the vibrant downtown amenities of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Close access to cultural events, concerts, museums and sporting events
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group based in Bloomington, Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. And, our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates six practices within the region, located in Bloomington, Ellettsville, French Lick, Gosport, Nashville and Spencer.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Morgan Hospital is committed to unparalleled quality and service excellence.
Morgan has built a solid foundation for a health care system of the future including: An affiliation with Indiana University Health, Indiana's most comprehensive tertiary system, cutting-edge technology, clinical expertise and a staff committed to developing the best practice national standards.
To provide the highest quality care.
To be recognized as the preferred medical center of excellence by providing:
- Clinical excellence through professional development and physician driven best practices
- Customer focused, convenient quality patient care
- State-of-the-art technology and facilities
- Access to the best physician specialists
- Resources to promote healthy lifestyle
- Stewardship through effective relationships and documented community benefit