submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is seeking a compassionate Primary Care physician (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med/Peds physician) to join our primary care practice in the beautiful town of French Lick, IN.
Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the #1 healthcare system in Indiana.
With a unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation's largest medical schools, we are able to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment options to patients.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday; Days
- 100% outpatient
- Practice Address: 8695 W Jack Carnes Way, French Lick, IN 47432
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Residents, fellows, and practicing physicians encouraged to apply
- Current MD/DO medical license
- Indiana license or willingness to obtain
- Strong long-term guaranteed salary with quality and production bonuses
- IU Health offer a strong compensation model with comprehensive benefits including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, relocation assistance, medical malpractice insurance, etc.
- Residents may be eligible for early commitment stipend
The town of French Lick, founded in 1857, is located in Orange County, Indiana. In early 2006 the French Lick Resort Casino, the state's tenth casino in the modern legalized era, opened drawing national attention to the small town. The town is also best known for being the hometown of NBA great, Larry Bird.
French Lick is located 113 miles S of Indianapolis, 42 miles S of Bloomington, and 50 miles NW of Louisville, KY. It is accessible from two state roads and one U.S. highway. U.S. highway 150 connects with U.S. 231 and U.S. 41 (at Vincennes) from the west. From the east U.S. 150 connects with U.S. 37 and Interstate 65; from the south (New Albany / Louisville area) via Interstate 64.
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group based in Bloomington, Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. And, our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates six practices within the region, located in Bloomington, Ellettsville, French Lick, Gosport, Nashville and Spencer.