submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician (Martinsville Primary Care)
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is looking for a Primary Care Physician (FM or IM) to join their practice in Martinsville, IN. With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
Opportunity Employment Details:
- Full-time primary care for adolescent and adult population
- 100% outpatient
- Schedule: Flexible scheduling options with either 4 or 5 days per week
- Minimal call: 1-2 weeks per year; after hours call screened through the RN triage service
- Strong long-term guaranteed salary with quality and production bonuses
- Sign on bonus available
- BE or BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine required
- J1 and H1b sponsorship offered
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Home to numerous restaurants and retail shopping situated in a historic downtown, as well as the Link Observatory
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eight consecutive years
- Explore Morgan Monroe State Forest, Hoosier National Forest and White River Valley
- Outdoor recreation includes camping, boating, hiking, golf and horseback riding
- Quick access to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University, in Bloomington IN
- Minutes to the vibrant downtown amenities of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Close access to cultural events, concerts, museums and sporting events
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is a not-for-profit organization and has a patient base of 413,000 in 10 counties (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, and Owen). IU Health Bloomington Hospital offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is one of the Magnet®-designated IU Health facilities, including Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health University Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital, and IU Health West Hospital.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
Our Mission ~
To improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
Our Values ~
- Team... We count on and care for each other
- Excellence... We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Purpose...We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Compassion...We treat all people with, respect, kindness, and empathy
Our Promise ~
IU Health Bloomington Hospital enhances health by advancing the art and science of medicine through the use of new technologies, procedures and care.