submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician (French Lick Clinic)
Join Indiana University Health! IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is seeking a compassionate Primary Care physician (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med/Peds physician) to join our primary care practice in the beautiful town of French Lick, IN.
Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the #1 healthcare system in Indiana.
With a unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation's largest medical schools, we are able to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment options to patients.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday; Days
- 100% outpatient
- Practice Address: 8695 W Jack Carnes Way, French Lick, IN 47432
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Residents, fellows, and practicing physicians encouraged to apply
- Current MD/DO medical license
- Indiana license or willingness to obtain
- Strong long-term guaranteed salary with quality and production bonuses
- IU Health offer a strong compensation model with comprehensive benefits including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, relocation assistance, medical malpractice insurance, etc.
- Residents may be eligible for early commitment stipend
The town of French Lick, founded in 1857, is located in Orange County, Indiana. In early 2006 the French Lick Resort Casino, the state's tenth casino in the modern legalized era, opened drawing national attention to the small town. The town is also best known for being the hometown of NBA great, Larry Bird.
French Lick is located 113 miles S of Indianapolis, 42 miles S of Bloomington, and 50 miles NW of Louisville, KY. It is accessible from two state roads and one U.S. highway. U.S. highway 150 connects with U.S. 231 and U.S. 41 (at Vincennes) from the west. From the east U.S. 150 connects with U.S. 37 and Interstate 65; from the south (New Albany / Louisville area) via Interstate 64.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 21 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 9 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 200 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.