IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Family Medicine in Gosport
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a practice in Gosport, IN (less than 20 miles from Bloomington, IN).
- Practice in a full range of primary care services for a diverse population
- Single specialty practice has a patient-centered focus with a hometown feel
- Patient mix is mostly adolescent and adult
- 100% Outpatient
- LIMITED CALL - only 3 weeks per year
- Competitive compensation package with benefits (PTO, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, etc.)
Gosport, Indiana is a small rural town that resides in Owen County. The town sits alongside the West Fork of the White River.
- Residents enjoy a quiet, small town life that is also near the big city amenities of Bloomington, home of Indiana University.
- The town of Gosport is located just 19 miles northwest of Bloomington and just 40 miles southwest of Indianapolis.