submit your CV directly:
Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (317) 963-2485
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (Bedford Hospital)
Are you a CRNA interested in a full time, days opportunity? Join our collaborative team in Bedford, IN! We are seeking an experienced CRNA with a desire to practice in a small operating room alongside board certified surgeons.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-Time, Days (Monday-Friday)
- On call throughout the week and weekends
- 90% Outpatient
- Patient population: Mostly adults, few peds
- Working independently, under the supervision of an anesthesiologist or Surgeon.
- Prepares patients for anesthesia, administers anesthesia, monitors patients closely during surgery, and monitors patients' progress after surgery.
- CRNA may also be called upon to help relieve pain in intensive care units and Med-Surg units.
- After surgery, the CRNA oversees the patient's post-procedural recovery.
- CRNA may also provide emotional support to patients and their families, and patient care services relative to the overall welfare of patients and major agents of direct patient care.
- Master's Degree Required
- Experiece required
- Must be team oriented and take initiative
- We offer a strong compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
Bedford, Indiana is a beautiful small town nestled in the hills of Southern Indiana. Filled with an abundance of recreational activities, residents of Bedford also enjoy the attractions of several nearby big cities!
- Enjoy camping and hiking at State Parks, as well as golfing and community festivals
- Nearby Lake Monroe (Indiana’s largest inland body of water) provides boating, swimming, fishing and more!
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Popular attractions include Blue Spring Caverns & Spring Mill State Park
- Low cost of living paired with excellent schooling
- Dynamic amenities are minutes from Bloomington, IN – home to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Just over an hour to both Indianapolis and Louisville
- Scenic country side with wildlife views at every turn
- Friend to the athlete with a 19-mile trail, multiple 5K races, annual Limestone Capital Half Marathon, and family friendly parks
- Small town feel with a variety of restaurants, boutiques, and shopping centers
- Known as the Limestone Capital of the world
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group based in Bloomington, Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. And, our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates six practices within the region, located in Bloomington, Ellettsville, French Lick, Gosport, Nashville and Spencer.