submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-4049
IU Health Physicians Fort Wayne- Gastroenterologist
Indiana University Health Fort Wayne (IUHFW) is seeking board certified or board eligible Gastroenterologist(s) for an exciting and foundational role in a newly developing limb of the largest healthcare system in the state. IUHFW is building a primary care base at three sites in Fort Wayne, on track to have 20 employed primary care physicians by the end of 2020. As a part of our strategic development in northeast Indiana, we will open a new build ambulatory surgery center with designated endoscopy suites in southwest Fort Wayne in 2020. We are currently recruiting qualified gastroenterologist(s) to collaborate with our highly skilled primary care physicians, advanced practitioners and clinical teams to develop an outpatient only gastroenterology service line based in the surgery center with office space immediately adjacent.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Great opportunity in Indiana's second largest city, population 265,000
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- 100% outpatient
- High demand for GI services with insufficient existing Gastroenterologists in the region
- Specializes in the diagnosis, medical management and treatment of gastroenterology patients in an outpatient setting
- Competitive compensation model including sign-on bonus and relocation
- Strong compensation package personalized for each candidate. Package could include: salary guarantee, production incentive, CME/Dues, sign-on bonus/stipend, loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, etc.
- Learn more about IU Health Physicians Fort Wayne: here
- To discuss further, contact: Craig Cassidy, IU Health recruiter, at 317-963-4049 or firstname.lastname@example.org