submit your CV directly:
Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
IU Health Physicians- Emergency Medicine Physician(Arnett, White and Frankfort Hospitals)
IU Health Physicians Community Medicine has a full time employment opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician to join their team oriented Emergency Medicine Department with coverage of IU Health Arnett located in Lafayette, IN, IU Health White Memorial located in Monticello, IN and IU Health Frankfort, IN.
Employment opportunity details:
- Full time, 100% clinical
- Team centric department of 18 physicians and 7 advanced providers
- Offers a blend of Level 3 trauma and critical access hospital coverage
- Quarterly scheduling offering more flexibility
- Opportunity to participate in teaching
- Competitive base salary, plus incentive and comprehensive benefits
- U.S. Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- MD/DO Indiana license or eligible
- Consistent and consecutive employment/training history
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Team oriented, positive and patient centered
- Commitment to lifelong learning and open to change/improvement
- Demonstrated connection to our Values - Compassion, Excellence, Team and Purpose
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health.
Indiana University Health is the largest health system in Indiana and among the top ten largest single-state nonprofit health systems in the United States. IU Health has a unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools. As an academic health system, IU Health works with IUSM to train physicians, blending breakthrough research and treatments with the highest quality of patient care. Its strategic service lines, cancer, cardiovascular, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatrics and transplant have received national recognition for quality patient care over the decades.
IU Health is comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond with significant success across multiple clinical programs resulting in national recognition:
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 24 years in a row, with two specialties ranked in the top 50.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana.
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments, IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indiana’s only National Cancer Institute-designated patient care center.
Indiana University Health's flagship hospitals are all preeminent, state-of-the-art hospitals with long distinguished histories. They serve as the academic health center and provide nationally recongized clinical care to patients across Indiana and beyond.
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, 16 urban, suburban and rural hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. With close ties to the Indiana University School of Medicine, more than half of the school's physicians practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, patients and families know that they're making the right choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, and is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 24/7 Hospitalist/Nocturnist Coverage
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education