submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
Internal Medicine, General
Internal Medicine, Pediatric: General
IU Health Physicians - Primary Care Physician (Noblesville Practice)
Indiana University Health Physicians Primary Care has multiple employment opportunities for BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Med-Peds physicians at multiple locations throughout Indianapolis and the growing suburbs. Indianapolis is the country's 17th largest city.
This position is located at IU Health Physicians - 17160 Dragonfly Drive Noblesville IN 46060
Please click here to learn more at the practice's website.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- 100% outpatient practices
- Call: varies by location
- Part-time or full-time flexibility
- Most clinics offer same-day appointments
- Patient focused, team oriented, fast-paced practices
- Candidate provides care for a mixed patient population of all ages
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers
- Procedures include, but not limited to: simple skin surgery, sports medicine, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD's, etc.
- All practices utilize Cerner for electronic medical records
- Opportunity to become involved in medical student and resident education / provide inpatient and obstetric care at local IU Health hospitals
- Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits package
- Early commitment stipend available for current residents
- Residents encouraged to apply
- Must be DO or MD
- American BC/BE in respective specialty
- Ability to acquire Indiana license
Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
Early commitment stipend for residents who sign early
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Noblesville is located just north of Indianapolis, Indiana in Hamilton County. It is located off of Highways 31, 38, and I-69.
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" nine consecutive years
- Noblesville is one of the fastest growing cities in Indiana. Noblesville offers competitive housing rates, a high quality of life, and first-rate schools.
- In November of 2006, Business Week named Noblesville as one of the top 25 most affordable suburbs in the United States. It has also been named in the top 100 cities in the nation as the "Best Place to Raise Your Family". Noblesville was also named by the Indiana Chamber as "2008 Community of the year".
- Noblesville's downtown is unique and historical, offering one-of-a-kind shops, artists' venues, and more.
- The city also offers six beautiful and relaxing parks. Find a place to swim, play tennis, go on an intimate stroll, fish, and more.
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,000 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state, is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,000 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- Leader in the use of electronic medical records (EMR); over 90% of IU Health Physicians use EMR to improve communication and coordination of patient records
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 24 years in a row, with two specialties ranked in the top 50.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana.
- Six hospitals are designated as Magnet® hospitals by the American Nurses Credentialing Center recognizing excellence in nursing care.
- IU Health Transplant is the only comprehensive transplant program in Indiana and one of the nation’s largest solid-organ transplant center.
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments, IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indiana’s only National Cancer Institute-designated patient care center.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 24 years in a row, including two adult specialties in the top 50, three specialties rated as high performing, and nine procedures rated as high performing
- Indiana University Health's Academic Health Center in Indianapolis is U.S. News & World Report's top-ranked hospital in Indiana
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in nine pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 200 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.