submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
Internal Medicine, General
Internal Medicine, Pediatric: General
IU Health Physicians - Primary Care Physician (Cicero or Tipton Practice)
Indiana University Health Physicians is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine, Med/Peds, or Family Medicine physician to join our Cicero or Tipton primary care practice just north of the Indianapolis area.
IU Health's exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best and is the #1 healthcare system in Indiana. We are the state's largest and most comprehensive healthcare system and our primary care providers have access to nearly all specialists.
IU Health partners with Indiana University School of Medicine, the nation's largest medical school allowing us the ability to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment to patients.
- Full Time
- Physician has flexibility to work either 4, 4.5, or 5 days per week. All working days are between Monday thru Friday. No weekends or holidays.
- Call: Nurse triage handles vast majority of call
- 100% Outpatient
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers
- Procedures can include, but not limited to: simple skin surgery, sports medicine, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD's, etc.
- All IU Health hospitals and practices utilize Cerner for EMR
- Opportunity to become involved in medical student and resident education
- IU Health Physicians Primary Care - Tipton, IN
- Address: 1060 South Main Tipton IN 46072
- View the current providers and services on the practice website
- Open to new and practicing physicians. Current residents encouraged to apply.
- DO or MD
- American BE or BC in respective specialty
- Ability to acquire Indiana license
- We offer a strong compensation model with a comprehensive benefits package including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Early commitment stipend available for residents
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Tipton, Indiana is a progressive community with a strong emphasis on quality of life.
- Year-round recreation to enjoy: community parks, swimming pools and golf courses
- Many organizations and youth programs: Boys & Girls Clubs, a Community theatre
- Located just 35 minutes north of the big city amenities of Indianapolis and 20 minutes northwest of Anderson
- Easy access to the nearby cities of Noblesville, Kokomo and lakeside Cicero
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,000 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state, is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,000 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- Leader in the use of electronic medical records (EMR); over 90% of IU Health Physicians use EMR to improve communication and coordination of patient records
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 24 years in a row, with two specialties ranked in the top 50.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana.
- Six hospitals are designated as Magnet® hospitals by the American Nurses Credentialing Center recognizing excellence in nursing care.
- IU Health Transplant is the only comprehensive transplant program in Indiana and one of the nation’s largest solid-organ transplant center.
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments, IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indiana’s only National Cancer Institute-designated patient care center.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 24 years in a row, including two adult specialties in the top 50, three specialties rated as high performing, and nine procedures rated as high performing
- Indiana University Health's Academic Health Center in Indianapolis is U.S. News & World Report's top-ranked hospital in Indiana
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in nine pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 200 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.