submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
IU Health Physicians - Primary Care (Noblesville)
Indiana University Health Physicians has an employment opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join their practice in Noblesville, IN. Noblesville is a northeastern Indianapolis suburb located near nationally top-ranked suburbs, Fishers and Carmel.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full Time
- 100% outpatient
- Patient focused, value-based care in a team oriented and fast-paced practice
- Candidate provides care for a mixed patient population of all ages
- Offers same-day appointments
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers
- Procedures include, but not limited to: simple skin surgery, sports medicine, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD's, etc.
- Easy access to IU Health specialists at local hospitals
- All IU Health hospitals and practices utilize Cerner for EMR
- Potential opportunity to become involved in medical student and resident education
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits (PTO, CME, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, etc.)
- Early commitment stipend available for 2019 and 2020 residents
- Practice Address: 1465 Hazel Dell Road, Indianapolis, IN 46062
- Additional details can be found here
- Noblesville is located just north of Indianapolis, Indiana in Hamilton County. It is located off of Highways 31, 38, and I-69.
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Noblesville is one of the fastest growing cities in Indiana. Noblesville offers competitive housing rates, a high quality of life, and first-rate schools.
- In November of 2006, Business Week named Noblesville as one of the top 25 most affordable suburbs in the United States. It has also been named in the top 100 cities in the nation as the "Best Place to Raise Your Family". Noblesville was also named by the Indiana Chamber as "2008 Community of the year".
- Noblesville's downtown is unique and historical, offering one-of-a-kind shops, artists' venues, and more.
- The city also offers six beautiful and relaxing parks. Find a place to swim, play tennis, go on an intimate stroll, fish, and more.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S.News & World Report 18 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.