IU Health Physicians - Primary Care (Fishers)
Indiana University Health Physicians has an employment opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join their practice located in the northeast Indianapolis suburb of Fishers.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full Time
- 100% outpatient practice
- Most clinics offer same-day appointments
- Patient focused, team oriented, and fast-paced practice
- Candidate provides care for a mixed patient population of all ages
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers
- Procedures include, but not limited to: simple skin surgery, sports medicine, fracture care, joint injections, maternity care, IUD's, etc.
- All practices utilize Cerner for EMR
- Physicians are faculty in the Department of Family Medicine at IU School of Medicine
- Opportunity to become involved in medical student and resident education / provide inpatient and obstetric care at local IU Health hospitals
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits (PTO, CME, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, etc.)
Fishers, Indiana is a lovely suburb of Indianapolis located just 20 minutes north and east of downtown Indianapolis. The town is a Midwest community synonymous with balancing growth and progress. While experiencing an influx of commercial and residential migration over the past 10 years with a 600 percent population growth, Fishers has maintained a sense of community with a strong history of family values and successful businesses.
- Ranked number one in the Best Places to Live in America according to Money in 2017
- Consecutively named the safest city in the nation by CQ Press in 2011 and 2012
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- An education system that leads the state – Fishers High School, Hamilton Southeastern High School and New Britton Elementary School all ranked 10 out of 10 by GreatSchools.org in academics
- Parks and recreation system that includes 17 parks and more than 60 miles of paths and trails
- 20 minutes to Indianapolis, and easy access to Chicago, Louisville and Cincinnati via nearby interstate roadways