submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine, Adult Health
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
IU Health Physicians - Direct Primary Care Concierge Care Physician (Meridian Crossing)
Indiana University Health Physicians is seeking a BC Primary Care physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Concierge Care practice in Carmel, IN. This is an extremely patient-centered adult primary care practice providing highly personalized, timely and profession care. If you are looking for a practice that has time with patients at its core, this position is something to consider! The opportunity offers:
- Time to form deep relationships with patients
- Collaboration with patients and specialists to optimize care
- Flexibility to better meet patient needs while maintaining work/life balance
- Satisfaction of providing a high level of service that is very patient-centered
IU Health partners with Indiana University School of Medicine, the nation's largest medical school which allows us the ability to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment to patients.
- Full Time 100% Outpatient
- Ages: Adult population
- Provide extensive annual physicals and develop a customized in-depth care plan for each patient
- IU Health Executive Health
- Address: 11590 North Meridian, Suite 410, Carmel, IN 46032
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs. practicing experience required
- BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required
- Ability to acquire Indiana license
- We offer a strong compensation model with a comprehensive benefits package including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
Carmel, Indiana is a suburb of the beautiful city of Indianapolis, located just 20 miles from the downtown amenities. Both awarded and recognized as one of the nation’s wealthiest and fastest growing regions, it has often been mentioned as one of the top places to live in the Midwest for a multitude of reasons. Money has named Carmel as the second best place to live in the United States in 2021. Residents enjoy big-city amenities in this community in addition to the dynamic culture Indianapolis has to offer.
- Named one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Live by Livability, amongst the top 20 Best Small Cities in America 2021 by Wallethub, and the fourth-best suburb to live in America in 2020 by Niche
- Rated as the #1 Best Place to Live in Indiana & #1 Place to Raise a Family in Indiana by Niche in 2020
- SafeWise's 2019 Safest City in the state of Indiana
- High quality of life paired with safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and award-winning dining
- Named as Yahoo's 2019 Best Place to Raise a Family in the Midwest
- The Palladium, and world-class internationally-renowned concert hall, anchors the Center for Performing Arts campus
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" nine consecutive years
- One million square foot downtown area boasts stunning architecture, water features, a farmer's market, unique retail and fine dining options
- The Carmel Arts and Design District is one the Midwest's premier arts destinations
- Gorgeous parks and greenways provide ample outdoor recreation, including the Monon Trail
- Relax at the newly developed Midtown Plaza off the Monon Trail, with green spaces, live music, events and big screen entertainment
- Carmel's Christkindlmarkt is USA Today's 2019 Best Holiday Market in North America
- Quick drive to the bustling entertainment of downtown Indianapolis, IN
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 24 years in a row, with two specialties ranked in the top 50 (geriatrics and ear, nose and throat)
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments, IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indiana’s only National Cancer Institute-designated patient care center
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
At IU Health, you’ll find the most skilled network of primary care physicians in Indiana. Backed by the extensive resources and technology of the IU Health community, our primary care physicians and advanced providers practice at 50+ offices throughout the state of Indiana. Practice locations range from rural primary care clinics to faculty roles in metro areas with the Indiana University School of Medicine.