submit your CV directly:
IU Health Physicians - Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant/Nurse Anesthetist (Riley Hospital)
Want to make a difference in the lives of Hoosier kids and their families? Join our growing and compassionate team at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis, Indiana! We are seeking a patient-focused Certified Anesthesiology Assistant or Certfieid Respiratory Nurse Anesthetist to collaborate with our highly skilled, pediatric anesthesiology team.
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health has been singled out for distinction by U.S. News & World Report, ranking in nine pediatric specialties as part of 2019-20 Best Children’s Hospitals.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-time employment
- 50% Inpatient / 50% Outpatient
- Anesthesia related procedures (including but not limited to):
- IV placement
- Airway management
- Arterial & central cath placement
- General & regional anesthesia
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Completion of Master's level nurse anesthesia program accredited by the COA
- Passed NCE & hold current certification from Council of Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Current ACLS & PALS certifications
- New grads and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Strong compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- group insurance (health, dental, life, disability)
- 401k with company match
- relocation assistance
For more details, please click on "view opportunity" below or email the IU Health recruiter at email@example.com