submit your CV directly:
Physician and Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (317) 963-4996
Indianapolis Downtown, Inc.
Hoosiers by Choice
Indy Hub - 5 Reasons to Move to Indianapolis
Livability Profile - Indianapolis
2021 Best School Districts in the Indianapolis Area
Indianapolis Cultural Districts
Your Guide to Indianapolis
Indy Airport -Named "Best Airport" Nine Years Straight
IU Health Physicians - Cardiologist (Saxony Hospital)
Join Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University's Division of Cardiology growing teams at one of our suburban hospitals in Indianapolis! Indianapolis is the country's 15th largest city.
We are seeking a patient-access focused Cardiologist to collaborate with our highly skilled departments.
Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for 23 consecutive years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best and is the #1 ranked healthcare system in Indiana. With 16 hosptials and hundreds of clinics, we are the state's largest healthcare system.
IU Health partners with the nation's largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine. So, we provide leading-edge medicine and treatment options for our patients.
As Indiana’s leading health system dedicated to improving the health of Hoosiers, we provide reliable access to specialty care.
- Due to our ongoing expansion, we have opportunities for exceptional Cardiologists to join us in IUHP Community Medicine
- Positions are available at our suburban hospitals
- Open to Interventional Cardiologist or EP trained Physicians with a strong interest in practicing general cardiology
- All opportunities will include outpatient and inpatient settings and a chance to see a wide variety of cardiology related diagnoses
- Practices have robust Echo and Nuclear volumes
- Access to state of the art Cardiac CT and MRI equipment, with an opportunity to grow volumes and expand the advanced imaging program
- Teaching opportunities available if desired by the candidate, no academic requirements
- Referrals from the largest primary care and specialty care practices in Indiana
- Position will include outreach clinic at a Primary Care Office as at least 2 days per month
- Mulitple practice locations are available (physician will have one primary location):
- IU Health Methodist Medical Plaza South – Greenwood, Indiana
- IU Health Saxony - Fishers, Indiana
- IU Health North - Carmel, Indiana
- IU Health West - Avon, Indiana
- Must be MD or DO
- Cardiovascular Disease fellowship-trained in the United States
- As long as candidate is open to a primarily generalist position, candidate can have additional fellowship-training
- BE/BC in Cardiology
- Ability to acquire Indiana license
- H1B visa sponsorship available
- We offer a strong compensation model with a comprehensive benefits package including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Named to U.S. News & World Report's 2021-2022 list of the best places to live in the United States
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" nine consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, and Cincinnati
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 23 years in a row, including 3 adult specialties in the top 50, 5 specialties rated as high performing, and six procedures rated as high performing
- Indiana University Health's Academic Health Center in Indianapolis is U.S. News & World Report's top-ranked hospital in Indiana
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 200 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.