submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-0224
IU Health Physicians - Cardiologist, Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant (Methodist Hospital)
The Krannert Institute of Cardiology and Indiana University Health Physicians are seeking BE/BC physicians formally trained in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, to join their established and dynamic Cardiology Program within the IU School of Medicine and IU Health Academic Health Center in downtown Indianapolis, IN.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Join a well-established team of over 50 physicians, 26 advanced providers, fellows and residents from the IU School of Medicine
- Partake in the care of patients with Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiogenic Shock, Mechanical Circulatory Support (including ECMO), Cardiac Transplantation, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Cardio-Oncology
- Opportunity to perform Advanced Heart Failure procedures such as Hemodynamic catheterization, Endomyocardial Biopsies, CardioMems device placement, Cardiopulmonary Exercise testing, etc.
- Academic appointment in the Krannert Institute of Cardiology and Indiana University School of Medicine and opportunity to serve as key faculty in ACGME approved cardiology and heart failure fellowship training programs
- Strong compensation model with complete benefits