submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
IU Health Fort Wayne - Family Medicine Physician (Primary Care Clinic)
Join IU Health! Indiana University Health Physicians has a unique career opportunity in Indiana's second largest city because IU Health expanded to the region in 2018. So, there are multiple employment opportunities for BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Med/Peds physicians to join the growing group in Fort Wayne, IN.
With locations throughout the state, IU Health is Indiana's largest and most comprehensive healthcare system.
IU Health's continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best healthcare systems and is the #1 ranked system in Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Great opportunity in Indiana's second largest city, population 265,000
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- FT physicians can work 4 days/week
- 100% outpatient
- New division of a well-established IU Health brand and healthcare system
- Potential to shape the organization in Fort Wayne
- Two primary care offices opened in 2018 and 2019
- One urgent care office opened in 2019 and continued growth expected
- On-Call Schedule: Nurse Triage System in place 24/7
- Physician friendly call schedule allows for great work/life balance
- Key responsibilities: Primary care outpatient medical practice, patient care, and potential advanced practitioner supervision
- Strong compensation package personalized for each candidate. Package could include: salary guarantee, production incentive, CME/Dues, sign-on bonus/stipend, loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, etc.
- Learn more about IU Health Physicians Fort Wayne: here and at www.iuhealth.org
- To discuss further, contact: Patti Crabtree at 317-963-3119 or email@example.com
- Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd largest city and boasts one of the lowest cost of living areas in the nation
- The city is home to 82+ miles of beautiful trails circling a vibrant, eclectic downtown area surrounded by 3 rivers
- From Broadway theatre shows, one of the nation's top zoos, to beautiful museums - the city has something to satisfy a wide array of interests.
- Conveniently located to major metro areas of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, in addition, a short drive to access the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan and wine country
- Top-tier school systems - both private and public options
- Voted #1 city to raise a family in the US by Smartasset.com
- Learn more about Fort Wayne and Northeast Indiana by watching this video
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 21 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 9 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 200 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.