submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
IU Health Business Solutions- Primary Care (Part Time)
Indiana University Health has a part-time career opportunity for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to work at an employer sponsored clinic in Columbus, IN.
Columbus is a midsized town conveniently located 35 minutes south of Indianapolis and 70 miles north of Louisville, KY.
This IU Health position is unique because it is non-RVU based. So, the physician will not have have to build his/her own patient panel and will be paid a fixed hourly rate regardless of patient volume.
- 100% Outpatient
- Flexible schedule:
- Part-time (24 hours/week split over 4 weekdays)
- Specific schedule can be negotiated based on physician's preferred schedule
- Great work/life balance
- No call, short shift work, reasonable patient volume
- No insurance billing or auditing
- Access to IU Health's top-ranked specialists
- Provide primary care, urgent care, and minor injury care for NTN Driveshaft Inc's employees and their dependents at its offsite clinic, NTN Health & Wellness Center
- Practice location: 4010 Goeller Blvd, Columbus, IN 47201
- See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
- To have a conversation with an IU Health Recruiter: Call 317-963-3948 or email email@example.com
About NTN Driveshaft Inc
- NTN is the world’s third largest bearing manufacturer. It has over 68 plants worldwide and nearly 100 years of premium quality to its name
- Read this article to learn more about NTN Drafshaft Columbus
- Review NTN's company website: here
About IU Health Business Solutions:
- IU Health, through its Business Solutions program, has a network of workplace clinics throughout the state. Its partnerships include municipalities, school corporations, and private sector. The clinics improve employee wellness, minimize their downtime and absenteeism and lead to lower employer health costs.
- IU Health Business Solutions: Link to website
Columbus, Indiana is known around the world for its collection of work by renowned architects and landscape architects. Ranked sixth in the U.S. for architectural innovation and design by the American Institute of Architects, residents also enjoy public art, gardens and a first-rate park system.
- Over 600 acres of park land and over 19 miles of People Trails
- Nationally recognized $8 million Mill Race Park
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Tremendous outdoor recreation, cultural events and superb shopping at nearby Edinburgh
- Quick access to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University in Bloomington, IN
- Just over a half-hour drive to the dynamic downtown of Indianapolis, IN
- Easy access to both Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH
IU Health Business Solutions is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Business Solutions is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S.News & World Report 18 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.