submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
Med / Peds
IU Health Business Solutions (Muncie) - Primary Care
Indiana University Health Business Solutions department is looking to hire a Primary Care Physician (preferably Family Medicine or Med/Peds) at the Muncie Consortium in Muncie, IN, which is located 1 hour from Indianapolis.
- Full Time
- 5 days/week; No call
- 100% Outpatient
- Expected patient volume: 80/week
- Patient population: Employees and dependents of the City of Muncie, Delaware County, and Muncie schools
- Key Responsibilities: Primary Care, some Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine duties
- Ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication, clinical and leadership skills
- Be able to work in a collaborative environment
- Competitive salary package with full benefits and work/life balance
- Please inquire for more details
Muncie, Indiana offers a vast variety of entertainment, dining, culture and family-friendly recreation. One visit to Muncie, rich with history, recreation and festivals, will win you over!
- Home of Ball State University
- Museum of Art, Planetarium and Muncie Symphony Orchestra
- Wineries, unique shopping and local cuisine
- Prairie Creek Reservoir offers boating, fishing and camping
- Family friendly outdoor music and food festivals along with sports and recreation
- Named Community of the Year and America's Hometown
- Quick drive to Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati
IU Health Business Solutions is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Business Solutions is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S.News & World Report 18 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.