submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
IU Health Business Solutions- Family Medicine (Part-time in Carmel, IN)
Indiana University Health Business Solutions has a part-time opportunity for a Family Medicine or Med / Peds physician at their primary care clinic in the northern Indianapolis suburb of Carmel, IN (ranked #1 Best Place to Live in America by Niche.com).
- Monday, 12p-5p
- Tuesday, 1p-6p
- Wednesday, 8a-1p
- Thursday, 1p-5p
- Friday, OFF
- 100% outpatient
- Patient population: Carmel government employees and their dependents
- Collaborative team environment, no billing, no auditing, minimal call schedule, and flexible schedule allows plenty of time for physician to spend with patients
- Practice address: 99 E Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN 46032
- More details regarding IU Health Business Solutions can be found here
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
Carmel, Indiana is a suburb of the beautiful city of Indianapolis, located just 20 miles from the downtown amenities. Both awarded and recognized as one of the nation’s wealthiest and fastest growing regions, it has often been mentioned as one of the top places to live in the Midwest for a multitude of reasons. Residents enjoy big-city amenities in this community in addition to the dynamic culture Indianapolis has to offer.
- Ranked 16th in the Best Places to Live in America according to Money in 2017
- High quality of life paired with safe neighborhoods and excellent schools
- Strong blend of business expansion and family leisure opportunities
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- One million square foot downtown area boasts stunning architecture, water features, unique retail and fine dining options
- Gorgeous parks and greenways provide ample outdoor recreation
- Quick drive to the bustling entertainment of downtown Indianapolis, IN
IU Health Business Solutions is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Business Solutions is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S.News & World Report 18 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.