submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3119
Indiana University Health National Rankings
US News & World Honor Roll Report
Facts & Figures
IU Health Business Solutions - Family Medicine Physician (Wayne Wellness Center)
Indiana University Health Business Solutions has an employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join their dynamic practice at Wayne Wellness Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Wayne Wellness is a physician’s office managed by IU Health. MSD Wayne has contracted for this dedicated employee healthcare solution to serve our current employees, qualified retirees and dependent family members who are on the District’s health plan. Services provided by Wayne Wellness Center include:
- Annual physicals and routine health exams
- Women’s health exams (pelvic exams and pap smears)
- Men’s health exams (including prostate exams)
- School, sports and CDL physicals
- Preventive screenings (blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol)
- Immunizations (seasonal flu, hepatitis B, tetanus boosters)
- Nutrition counseling and wellness education
Immediate and Primary Care
- Diagnostic screenings (influenza, strep throat, vision, etc.)
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries (sore throat, flu, seasonal allergies, stomach pain, sinus infection, eye infection, skin infection, rash, etc.)
- Management of chronic illnesses (diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, high cholesterol, etc.)
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full-time opportunity, 4 days per week
- No weekends
- No call
- Reponsibilities include providing primary care, urgent care and other minor injury care
- Access to IU Health specialists
- Strong compensation package
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 15th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- "Best Places to Live in America" according to Money in 2017 included Fishers, IN at number one, Carmel at number 16, Avon at number 17 and Greenwood at number 22.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati
IU Health Business Solutions is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Business Solutions is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions.