submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
Family Medicine, with OB
Family Medicine, without OB
Internal Medicine, General
Med / Peds
Muncie Chamber of Commerce
Ball State University
Muncie Visitors Bureau
Yorktown School System
Delaware Community School Corporation
Livability's Overview of Muncie
IU Health Ball Memorial Physicians - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (Rural)
Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Physicians has multiple employment opportunities for Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med/Peds physicians to join one of our primary care practices in IU Health's East Central Region which includes Blackford, Delaware, and Jay counties.
IU Health partners with IU School of Medicine, one of the nation’s largest medical schools. So, we are able to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment options to patients.
IU Health’s exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation’s best healthcare systems and the #1 ranked system in Indiana.
- Full Time (Weekdays, Days)
- 100% Outpatient
- Established patient base available
- Procedures performed: EKG, spirometry, pap smears, skin biopsies, focus on prevention, and improving population health of East Central Indiana
- IU Health Ball Memorial is able to accommodate J1 and H1-B candidates
- High base pay with production/incentives
- Signing bonus/loan foregiveness with full benefits package (PTO, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, CME, potential relocation assistance, and more)
- Early commitment stipend available to residents in their final two years of residency
To learn more, contact an IU Health recruiter: 317-963-3948 or email@example.com
Muncie, Indiana offers a vast variety of entertainment, dining, culture and family-friendly recreation. One visit to Muncie, rich with history, recreation and festivals, will win you over!
- Home of Ball State University
- Museum of Art, Planetarium and Muncie Symphony Orchestra
- Wineries, unique shopping and local cuisine
- Prairie Creek Reservoir offers boating, fishing and camping
- Family friendly outdoor music and food festivals along with sports and recreation
- Named Community of the Year and America's Hometown
- Quick drive to Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider opportunities await at Indiana University Health Ball Memorial.
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is both a teaching hospital and regional tertiary referral center. We've introduced healthcare to underserved populations and geographic areas such as Upland, New Castle and Hartford City and given consumers choices in their healthcare.
IU Health Ball Memorial is the largest non-government employer in East Central Indiana, employing nearly 3,000 people. This not-for-profit organization boasts of a clinical staff of more than 400 physicians, representing more than 45 medical specialties.
Most recently, the new, patient-centric 5 story south wing was unveiled. The $120 million facility includes 300,000 square feet of new and revitalized space, including 108 all-private patient rooms.
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital provides top-quality care and has been awarded with more than 35 top national and international awards to prove its efforts. IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is the first Indiana hospital to receive NIAHO accreditation for compliance with Medicare rules, the first Indiana hospital to earn the American Heart Association Award for stroke care, and the first Indiana hospital to be awarded with ISO 9001:2000 Certification. IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is also the third Indiana hospital to obtain “Baby-Friendly” designation from Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) for its commitment to infant health.
The hospital campus is home to The Edmund F. Ball Medical Education Center and includes the largest physician-teaching program in Indiana outside of Indianapolis, with three residency programs. The hospital is affiliated with the Indiana University School of Medicine and serves as an educational site for the first two years of medical school. The clinics provide low cost medical care for 25,000 patient visits each year.
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Multiple CARF Accreditations: The Physical Rehabilitation Center at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital has received a three-year accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, representing the ninth consecutive three year accreditation IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital has received from the international accrediting body. IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital also received a three-year Stroke Specialty Program accreditation from CARF. (Awarded 2010)
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital honored with two VHA awards: IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital received a pair of Volunteer Hospital Association awards recognizing clinical excellence. IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is also the recipient of PEAK (Performance, Excellence, Achievement and Knowledge) Awards for Performance, in the categories of Patient Safety-Critical Care and Clinical Quality. (Awarded 2010)
IU Health Ball Memorial Physicians includes primary care, medical specialties, surgical specialists, and women’s health. The physician group is part of the larger Indiana University Health System. The physicians, advanced providers, and staff are committed to providing patient-focused, quality care at convenient locations throughout East Central Indiana.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S.News & World Report 18 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.