submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-0224
IU Health Ball Memorial Physicians - Dermatology
IU Health Ball Memorial Physicians has an employment opportunity for a Dermatologist for the Liberty Corner practice located in Muncie, Indiana.
Employment Opportunity details:
- 99% Outpatient, 1% Inpatient
- Mon.-Fri., 8-5
- Join a collaborative and professional team of 3 physicians in the practice to provide dermatology services as needed to the community
- Patient population: 50% Medicare/Medicaid
- Muncie is a Federally Designated Underserved Area
- Ideal candidate will provide excellent quality of care, have communication and service skills, be patient focused, a team player, and highly productive
Muncie, Indiana offers a vast variety of entertainment, dining, culture and family-friendly recreation. One visit to Muncie, rich with history, recreation and festivals, will win you over!
- Home of Ball State University
- Museum of Art, Planetarium and Muncie Symphony Orchestra
- Wineries, unique shopping and local cuisine
- Prairie Creek Reservoir offers boating, fishing and camping
- Family friendly outdoor music and food festivals along with sports and recreation
- Named Community of the Year and America's Hometown
- Quick drive to Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is a 350-bed hospital and is designated as a level 3 trauma center. It is both a teaching hospital and a regional tertiary referral center. IU Health Ball Memorial is the largest non-government employer in East Central Indiana, employing nearly 3,000 people. This not-for-profit organization boasts of a clinical staff of more than 400 physicians, representing more than 45 medical specialties.
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital provides top-quality care and has been awarded with more than 35 top national and international awards to prove its efforts. IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is the first Indiana hospital to receive NIAHO accreditation for compliance with Medicare rules, the first Indiana hospital to earn the American Heart Association Award for stroke care, and the first Indiana hospital to be awarded with ISO 9001:2000 Certification. IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is also the third Indiana hospital to obtain “Baby-Friendly” designation from Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI) for its commitment to infant health.
The hospital campus is home to The Edmund F. Ball Medical Education Center and includes the largest physician-teaching program in Indiana outside of Indianapolis, with three residency programs. The hospital is affiliated with the Indiana University School of Medicine and serves as an educational site for the first two years of medical school. The clinics provide low cost medical care for 25,000 patient visits each year.
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.