submit your CV directly:
Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
IU Health Arnett Physicians- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (Arnett Hospital)
Indiana University Health Arnett is seeking to add a CRNA to our positive, patient centered team in Lafayette, IN(home of Purdue University).
- 3 weeks of 1 on 1 CRNA orientation, rotation through all anesthetizing locations
- Department participation
- Supportive anesthesia team care model 1:2,1:3(ideally), 1:4(rarely)
- Attentive leadership
- Collegial Anesthesia team of 13 physicians and 20 CRNAs
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient (Arnett Hospital and adjacent Arnett Ambulatory Surgery Center)
- Diversity of cases
- Diversity of patient populations
- General anesthesia, regional, peripheral nerve blocks(provided spot on the block team is available) and arterial lines
- Anesthesia cases include: all ages, acuity levels and a variety of delivery mechanisms
- Work/life balance: currently no weekends, no holidays and no call
- Self - scheduling model, 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts based on rotation of schedule. Flexible scheduling includes a 9a to 5p and a 11a to 7p shift
- Opportunity to act as preceptor to SRNAs
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonus
- Master degree and Certification (or eligible) required
- Must have excellent communication, critical thinking, interpersonal and planning skills
- Hard working, proactive and a team player that is dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care
- Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
- IN License or eligible
- Committed to lifelong learning and open to change
- Demonstrated connection to our Values - Compassion, Excellence, Team and Purpose
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett’s long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana’s largest health care organization. Award winning and nationally recognized, IU Health is the most comprehensive and top-ranked health care system in Indiana, including 16 hospitals, over 200 clinics and treating one in three Indiana residents.
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett’s administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.