submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
IU Health Arnett Physicians- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (Arnett Hospital)
Indiana University Health Arnett is seeking to employee a 1.0 FTE BE/BC CRNA.
Our care team model is seeking a candidate with a positive attitude, that will enjoy:
- 3 weeks of 1;1 CRNA orientation, rotation through all anesthetizing locations
- Department participation
- Supportive anesthesia team care model,1:3
- Attentive leadership
- Anesthesia team of 12 physicians and 20 CRNAs
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient (Arnett Hospital and adjacent Arnett Ambulatory Surgery Center)
- Diversity of cases
- Diversity of patient populations
- General anesthesia, regional, peripheral nerve blocks and arterial lines
- Anesthesia cases include: all ages, acuity levels and a variety of delivery mechanisms
- Work/life balance: currently no weekends, no holidays and no call
- Self - scheduling model, 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts based on rotation of schedule. Flexible scheduling includes a 9a to 5p and a 11a to 7p shift.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.