submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Otolaryngologist (Arnett Hospital)
Indiana University Health Arnett has an employment opportunity for an BE/BC Otolaryngologist, with subspecialty interest, to join their busy practice in the college community of Lafayette, Indiana. Our need is due to an upcoming retirement. Practice includes: 2 ENTs, APP, 2 Audiologists & support staff.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full-time ot part time
- Full breadth of general otolaryngology
- Supportive senior leadership
- Supportive/ experienced nurse team/audiologists
- Up to 6 weeks time off
- Robust 24/7 hospitalist support
- If desired, busy immediately
- 1:4 call
- 90% outpatient work; cover inpatient consults
- Patient population includes pediatric, adult and elderly
- Built in referrals with over 60+ primary care and 100+ specialists
- Strong compensation model, base plus Wrvus
- Benefits; including a generous retirement plan, 6 weeks time off, health insurance choices, relocation monies, etc...
- Must be BE/BC
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 24 facilities, 18 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 6 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!