submit your CV directly:
Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Family Medicine
Excellent Family Medicine opportunity in University community!
IU Health Arnett Physicians seeks two Family Medicine physicians to practice team based care in our new, innovative Family Medicine Clinic in West Lafayette, IN (home of Purdue University).
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Collegial team environment and easy access to specialists
- 100% outpatient
- Modern facility includes an imaging center and lab
- Patient centered medical home
- Excellent base salary plus incentive opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit profile
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 33 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 24 facilities, 18 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 6 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!