submit your CV directly:
Physician and Provider Human Resources Manager
phone: (765) 838-4066
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Family Medicine Physician (Monticello)
Excellent Family Medicine opportunity in lakeside community.
Excellent opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine physician in our Monticello, IN office. This unique opportunity affords the best of both worlds practicing in a small community, yet having the specialist support and stability of being part of larger system.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Full-time (open to flexible scheduling)
- 4-5 days per week
- Collegial team environment and easy access to specialists
- 100% outpatient
- Outpatient family medicine practice: chronic disease management, wellness, for all ages of patients
- On Call: shared with a large amount of physicians. Residents take first call!
- Excellent base salary plus incentive opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit profile including relocation bonus
- US BE/BC in Family Medicine
- MD/DO Indiana license or eligible
- Consistent and consecutive employment/training history
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Team oriented, positive and patient centered
- Commitment to lifelong learning and open to change/improvement
- Demonstrated connection to our Values – Compassion, Excellence, Team and Purpose
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Monticello, Indiana is a beautiful lakeside rural community filled with amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. A perfect blend of family-friendly recreation paired with nearby big-city entertainment provides residents with the perfect place to call home.
- Located on lakes Freeman and Shafer, providing a true resort feel
- Lakeside recreation in the form of boating, skiing, fishing and swimming
- Popular amusement park, Indiana Beach is just minutes away
- Year-round festivals, unique shopping and local cuisine
- Quality schools with quick access to major universities
- Big 10 conference member, Purdue University is minutes away
- Quick access to both Indianapolis and Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett’s long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana’s largest health care organization. Award winning and nationally recognized, IU Health is the most comprehensive and top-ranked health care system in Indiana, including 16 hospitals, over 200 clinics and treating one in three Indiana residents.
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett’s administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health White Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed, critical access hospital located in Monticello, Indiana.
IU Health White Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive range of services that includes general medical/surgical services, a 24-hour emergency department, sophisticated diagnostic imaging services, laboratory, chemotherapy, home health and therapy services. All patient rooms are private and boast warm colors and natural light to enhance comfort and healing. A family-friendly environment offers pullout beds for overnight stays and wireless internet access.