submit your CV directly:
Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Family Medicine Physician (Arnett Residency Clinic)
IU Health Arnett Physicians is seeking a Family Medicine physician with a desire to teach and train resident physicians. Join our collaborative academic team in Lafayette, IN (home of Purdue University)
- Core Faculty position for Family Medicine Residency
- M-F schedule, some weekends with inpatient supervision
- 30% clinical 70% academic – consists of outpatient clinic and inpatient, OB optional
- Responsibilities include: teaching didactics, precepting, and program and curriculum development
- Team-based care approach with 5 physicians, 15 residents, and 2 NP's
- US BE/BC in Family Medicine
- MD/DO Indiana license or eligible
- Consistent and consecutive employment/training history
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Team oriented, positive and patient centered
- Commitment to lifelong learning and open to change/improvement
- Demonstrated connection to our Values – Compassion, Excellence, Team and Purpose
- Strong base salary with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits with insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, CME, relocation bonus and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, Indiana University Health provides excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system is based in the Greater Lafayette community and includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as an ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern. Our long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into an affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound. With 15 facilities, 12 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 3 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!