submit your CV directly:
Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Dermatologist (Arnett Hospital)
We are adding to our team! IU Health Arnett and IU Health Arnett Dermatology are searching for a BC/BE Dermatologist to help expand our established and busy general dermatology practice located in Lafayette, Indiana. (Home of Purdue University.)
Employment opportunity details:
- Full or part-time available
- 100% outpatient, No weekend or night call
- Primary focus is excellence in clinical dermatology, interest in clinical research and expanding to cosmetic work will be supported
- Opportunity to sponsor clinical rotations for medical students and residents
- IU Health Arnett Dermatology services include: Blue Light therapy for precancers and acne, plastic surgery onsite to remove skin cancers with controlled margins, on-site surgery facility for the removal of moles, phototherapy; treatment of sports and industrial-related injuries
- Collegial, patient-centered environment
- Enjoy an unmatched quality of life in this Big 10 College town that features excellent school systems
- Competitive salary plus incentive, sign on bonus and comprehensive benefits package offered
- US BE/BC Dermatology
- MD/DO Indiana license/eligible
- Consistent and consecutive employment/training history
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Team oriented, positive and patient centered
- Commitment to lifelong learning and open to change/improvement
- Demonstrated connection to our Values - Compassion, Excellence, Team and Purpose
About Indiana University Health Dermatology
IU Health Dermatology specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of a wide range of skin problems and diseases. We offer comprehensive services for acute and chronic skin disorders, including emergency consultations, complete diagnostic evaluations, the latest therapy options and coordinated, long-term care. Our highly skilled, board certified dermatologists treat a variety of skin conditions such as: acne, drug rashes, aging skin, moles, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, contact dermatitis and warts.
As part of its ongoing commitment to the community, IU Health Dermatology offers public education with a primary goal of preventing and treating skin conditions. We educate patients about the importance of preventing various skin-related issues by doing regular self-examinations and using sun protection in order to prevent skin cancer.
IU Health Dermatology works with the Indiana University School of Medicine to provide the best care possible to our patients. The IU School of Medicine is continually conducting dermatologic research and clinical trials.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett’s long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana’s largest health care organization. Award winning and nationally recognized, IU Health is the most comprehensive and top-ranked health care system in Indiana, including 16 hospitals, over 200 clinics and treating one in three Indiana residents.
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett’s administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, and is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 24/7 Hospitalist/Nocturnist Coverage
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education