submit your CV directly:
Physician & Advanced Provider Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Dermatologist (Arnett Hospital)
IU Health Arnett and IU Health Arnett Dermatology are searching for a BC/BE Dermatologist to help expand an established and busy general dermatology practice located in Lafayette, Indiana. (Home of Purdue University.)
Employment opportunity details:
- Full or part-time available
- 100% outpatient, No weekend or night call
- Primary focus is excellence in clinical dermatology, interest in clinical research and expanding to cosmetic work will be supported
- Opportunity to sponsor clinical rotations for medical students and residents
- IU Health Arnett Dermatology services include: Blue Light therapy for precancers and acne, plastic surgery onsite to remove skin cancers with controlled margins, on-site surgery facility for the removal of moles, phototherapy and sports and industrial related injuries
- Collegial and patient-centered environment
- Enjoy an unmatched quality of life in this Big 10 College town featuring excellent school systems
- Competitive salary plus incentive, sign on bonus and comprehensive benefits package offered
About Indiana University Health Dermatology
IU Health Dermatology specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of a wide range of skin problems and diseases. We offer comprehensive services for acute and chronic skin disorders, including emergency consultations, complete diagnostic evaluations, the latest therapy options and coordinated, long-term care. Our highly skilled, board certified dermatologists treat a variety of skin conditions such as: acne, drug rashes, aging skin, moles, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, contact dermatitis and warts.
As part of its ongoing commitment to the community, IU Health Dermatology offers public education with a primary goal of preventing and treating skin conditions. We educate patients about the importance of preventing various skin-related issues by doing regular self-examinations and using sun protection in order to prevent skin cancer.
Our Affiliation with the IU School of Medicine
IU Health Dermatology works with the Indiana University School of Medicine to provide the best care possible to our patients. The IU School of Medicine is continually conducting dermatologic research and clinical trials to apply the latest treatments and technologies to our patients.
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 33 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 24 facilities, 18 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 6 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education