submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (Arnett Hospital)
Indiana University Health Arnett West Central Region has an immediate employment opportunities for new or experienced CRNAs for practices at IU Health Arnett Hospital system located in Lafayette, Frankfort and Monticello, due to continued growth.
- Full-time employed opportunity at IU Health Arnett in Lafayette
- Shift work, no holidays! No Call
- Care Team Model
- Competative compensation, bonus and benefits
- May have an opportunity for independent practice at our two critical access hospitals
- Schedule: M-F, 8s or 4x10s, available
- Work / Life Balance
- No OB, No Hearts
- Will provide surgical and endoscopy case coverage
- CRNAs participate in anesthesia specialty section meetings as well as other meetings as required
- Strong collaborative team of 12 MDAs and 16 CRNAs
- Successful candidate will be a team player, patient oriented, and committed to quality service
- Healthy pediatric & Regional anesthesia is a plus
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 24 facilities, 18 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 6 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education