submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Anesthesiology
IU Health Arnett Physicians has a full time employment opportunity for a Cardiac/General Anesthesiologist to join their strong collegial group at IU Health Arnett Hospital located in Lafayette, Indiana.
Employment opportunity details:
- Team player who enjoys a diverse practice
- Serving greater Tippecanoe county, patient draw base of greater than 500K
- 30% own cases / 70% CRNA direction
- 30% inpatient / 60% outpatient
- Home call, 1st call 1:6, call is a week at a time with the following week off, Cardiac call 1:4
- Cover cases at IU Health Arnett Hospital, Outpatient Surgery Center, Endoscopy and Cath Lab
- Minimal OB - back up only for CRNA's, no chronic pain
- Excellent, modern equipment includes: glidescopes and Sonosite ultrasound machines for regional anesthesia
- Peripheral nerve blocks a plus
- Competitive base salary, minimum of 400K + Strong benefits package, includes a minimum of 8 weeks time off, health, vision, dental, true specialty definition disablity, relocation, 4K CME, generous retirement plan
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 33 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 24 facilities, 18 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 6 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education