submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
IU Health Arnett Physicians - Anesthesiology
IU Health Arnett Physicians has a full time employment opportunity for a Cardiac/General Anesthesiologist to join their strong collegial group at IU Health Arnett Hospital located in Lafayette, Indiana.
Employment opportunity details:
- Team player who enjoys a diverse practice
- Serving greater Tippecanoe county, patient draw base of greater than 500K
- 30% own cases / 70% CRNA direction
- 30% inpatient / 60% outpatient
- Home call, 1st call 1:6, call is a week at a time with the following week off, Cardiac call 1:4
- Cover cases at IU Health Arnett Hospital, Outpatient Surgery Center, Endoscopy and Cath Lab
- Minimal OB - back up only for CRNA's, no chronic pain
- Excellent, modern equipment includes: glidescopes and Sonosite ultrasound machines for regional anesthesia
- Peripheral nerve blocks a plus
- Competitive base salary, minimum of 400K + Strong benefits package, includes a minimum of 8 weeks time off, health, vision, dental, true specialty definition disablity, relocation, 4K CME, generous retirement plan
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education