submit your CV directly:
Physician and Provider Human Resources Manager
phone: (765) 838-4066
Med / Peds
IU Health Arnett - Internal Medicine
IU Health Arnett, a large multi-specialty practice, with over 200+ providers, has two excellent employment opportunities for Internal Medicine physicians to join an established practice located at IU Health Arnett Hospital in Lafayette, IN.
- Balanced, full-time, 100% outpatient practice
- up to 6 weeks time off, annually
- Academic and Leadership Opportunites
- Chronic disease management, acute visits, same day visits, wellness visits and women's health
- Patient population: adult, high level of geriatrics
- Full EMR, Epic
- Superb and responsive specialty support
- 13 established internal medicine physicians
- Physicians, advanced providers and staff work very well as a cohesive group
Lafayette is home to Purdue University (Tippecanoe County, population of 170K+) and offers unique arts and entertainment venues as well as exciting sporting events. Lafayette offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe, thriving, low crime community that is an easy drive to both Chicago (109 miles) and Indianapolis (53 miles).
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education