submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
IU Health Arnett - Anesthesia - Lafayette, Indiana
IU Health Arnett Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join their well established department. Position is located in Lafayette, Indiana.
Team oriented Anesthesia Department:
- Closed 14-bed ICU
- Superb team leadership
- Strong collaborative team of 12 MDAs and 17 CRNAs
- Medically direct CRNAs, 70% and own cases 30%
- No ob
- Excellent modern equipment
- 1:6 call, week at at time with post call week off
- Minimum 8+ weeks off
- Paid occurance based malpractice premium
- Moving expenses
- CME: $4K annually
- Successful candidate will be a team player, customer and patient oriented and committed to quality service
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education