submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
IU Health - Gastroenterology (Ft. Wayne)
IU Health Northeast has multiple employment opportunities for a Gastroenterologist to join their dynamic group in Ft. Wayne, IN.
- Full Time
- 10% Inpatient / 90% Outpatient
- Experience required: Fellowship
- Ideal candidate will have technical skills in EGD, Ultrasound, ERCP, EUS, Colonoscopy
- Key Responsibilities: Diagnosis, medical management, and treatment of GI patients
- Procedures performed: General GI, EUS, ERCP
- New O/P endocenter
- Competitive compensation package with benefits (PTO, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, etc.)
- Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd largest city and boasts one of the lowest cost of living areas in the nation
- The city is home to 82+ miles of beautiful trails circling a vibrant, eclectic downtown area surrounded by 3 rivers
- From Broadway theatre shows, one of the nation's top zoos, to beautiful museums - the city has something to satisfy a wide array of interests.
- Conveniently located to major metro areas of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, in addition, a short drive to access the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan and wine country
- Top-tier school systems - both private and public options
- Voted #1 city to raise a family in the US by Smartasset.com
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S.News & World Report 18 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.