submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-3948
Indianapolis Downtown, Inc.
Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
Indianapolis Public Schools
Indiana Department of Education
IU Health | Employer Sponsored Clinics | Family Medicine (Supplemental positions statewide)
Indiana University Health Business Solutions has multiple supplemental opportunities for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to join one of our employer-sponsored clinics throughout the state of Indiana. Locations are in Indianapolis, Carmel, Columbus, Greenwood, Lafayette, Muncie, and other IN cities.
This is a non-RVU, salaried based position.
IU Health’s exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation’s best healthcare systems and the #1 ranked system in Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Flexible supplemental weekday schedule allows plenty of time to spend with each patient
- Reponsibilities include providing primary care, urgent care, and other minor injury care for a company's employees and their dependents only
- Physician will not have to build his/her own patient panel and will be paid a fixed hourly rate regardless of patient volume
- Physician can have a leadership role within the office (shape the culture, rounding, team retreats, etc.)
- Great work/life balance
- No call
- Short shifts
- Quality support staff at each location
- No insurance billing or auditing
- Access to IU Health's top-ranked specialists and close proximity to one of IU Health's 16 hospitals
- If desired, physician can either work at one clinic or multiple
For more details, contact Jeff Bradley, IU Health physician recruiter: email@example.com or 317-963-3948
About IU Health Business Solutions:
- IU Health, through its Business Solutions program, has a network of workplace clinics throughout the state. Its partnerships include municipalities, school corporations, and private sector. The clinics improve employee wellness, minimize their downtime and absenteeism and lead to lower employer health costs.
- IU Health Business Solutions: Link to website
IU Health Business Solutions is a subsidiary of Indiana University Health.
Focused on serving employed groups across Indiana and the Midwest, IU Health Business Solutions is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As an IU Health Partner, our mission is to provide excellent care for each patient while maintaining a focus on containing costs and avoiding unnecessary or preventable healthcare costs for each employer. Our Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners serve as dedicated providers of care for each client and see firsthand the impact of that care on the health and well-being of the individual patients, the group, and the costs associated with care for the employer. Working independently, our physicians have the autonomy to serve their clients, and the support of IU Health to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care solutions.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with the nation’s second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report’s Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S.News & World Report 18 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 20 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.