submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 963-0224
Goodman Campbell- Neurosurgery (Bloomington)
Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine at IU Health is currently seeking a Neurosurgeon to join their growing team in Bloomington, IN. Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurosurgeon committed to General Neurosurgery (including head and trauma).
- Locations: Bloomington Hospital and outpatient Surgery Center
- Level 3 trauma center
- Team: 2 Physicians and 1 Advanced Provider
- Call rotation: 1 in 3
- Strong compensation model with bonus eligibility
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Please inquire for more details
Bloomington, Indiana is a very progressive college town with the perfect blend of charm and culture. A community that prides itself not only on education and diversity, but Bloomington has a robust arts and cultural scene including an officially designated cultural arts district (BEAD).
Residents of Bloomington enjoy not only energetic college town amenities but peaceful lakes and outdoor adventure.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Vibrant downtown: arts, theaters, museums and concerts
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, award winning wineries, shopping and unique dining
- Home to Indiana's only National Forest and Lake Monroe
- Collegiate sports, boating, hiking, golfing, fishing and skiing
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis, 90 minutes to Louisville and easy access to Cincinnati
Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine is one of America’s largest and most experienced neurosurgery practices. The surgeons are also faculty of the Indiana University School of Medicine’s Department of Neurological Surgery. Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine is actively changing lives and the field of neurosurgery itself by uniting the discipline's surgical, scientific and academic expertise.
Our highly trained surgeons treat pediatric and adult problems of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves, including the latest neurological treatments for brain and spinal tumors, skull base tumors, pituitary tumors, epilepsy, seizure disorders, intracranial aneurysms, intracranial arteriovenous malformations, carotid occlusive disease, head injury and spinal problems, including spinal instrumentation.
Goodman Campbell also offers new non-invasive and minimally invasive programs, including stereotactic surgery, pallidotomies for Parkinson's disease, radiosurgery using the gamma knife, endoscopy and glycerol injections for trigeminal neuralgia.
For more details, please check out www.goodmancampbell.com.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is a not-for-profit organization and has a patient base of 413,000 in 10 counties (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, and Owen). IU Health Bloomington Hospital offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is one of seven Magnet®-designated IU Health facilities, including Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health University Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital, IU Health La Porte Hospital, IU Health Goshen Hospital and IU Health West Hospital.
Our Mission ~
To improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
Our Values ~
- Trust: "We can count on each other."
- Excellence: "We do our best at all times and look for ways to do even better."
- Accountability: "We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes and mistakes."
- Mutual Respect: "We treat everyone with respect and compassion."
Our Promise ~
IU Health Bloomington Hospital enhances health by advancing the art and science of medicine through the use of new technologies, procedures and care.